Well done to the British Bankers' Association for engaging with blogs. I came across this article on A View from Middle England.
The BBA has left a comment clarifying its position and informing readers what it really thinks. The way they've done this is to be applauded:
1. The BBA has been monitoring its online reputation
2. The comment is clear, concise and the contributor transparent
3. There's a link to more information for readers who want it
4. The BBA has engaged in the content of the article, accepting where it went wrong but putting the blogger straight
The only other suggestions we'd make are:
1. The username could like to an identifiable person at the BBA. This would help users (and particularly the blog owner) check the authenticity of the comment
2. If they provided a link to a specially created landing page, they could track the clickthroughs and thus learn more about the site and the views of its readers. This would help develop the BBA's blogging strategy further.
Otherwise, a good effort from which others can learn.
General Election 2017 Seat by Seat Predictions: 4. Somerset - *SOMERSET* Seats: 5 Current Political Makeup: Con 5 Predicted Political Makeup after June 8: Con 5 *1. Bridgwater & Somerset West* 2010 Result: Conserva...
11 hours ago